This post links to the 20 question link back contest with Laura at Under the Sheets-shh.
Join the party!
1) Dressing up or casual?
Casual, most definitely!
2) Most original Halloween costume?
Oh this is going to sound bad, but I do not like Halloween, so I don't usually dress-up, but I was a cowgirl once.
3) What would your talent be if you were participating in a beauty pageant?
4) What do the words retro boutique design mean to you?
Something that we do not see a lot of in Benton County, Indiana???? Makes me think of Paris!
5) What do you see as your greatest achievement?
Our girls and our family farm.
6) What household chore pacifies you?
Mowing the yard.
7) Favorite type of weather?
Any day that is sunny, with a 10 mph nw wind and about 71 degrees..
8) Do you sleep with the sheets tucked in or out?
I like the sheets tucked out on the sides.
9) Do you have freckles?
I have some in the summer.
10) Favorite kind of sandwich?
Rib eye steak with onions and mushrooms.
11) Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
It's easier to do underwater. ;-)
12) What’s your name spelt backwards?
Ok, no comments, but it's anal! A message from God??? Maybe.....
13) What message is on your voicemail machine?
You have reached the home of ____ and ____, Creative Memories Consultant. Please leave....yada yada yada
14) What was the name of your first pet?
15) Do you believe in karma?
Yes, I do in all its many forms and names
16) Do you believe in luck?
That is a tough one. I usually say "You make your own luck," but sometimes life does give you a big break.
1a7) Do you have a nickname?
18) Are you a shopping addict?
19) Favorite superhero?
Toss up between Underdog and Mighty Mouse
20) Chocolate or vanilla?