Oh Goody! I am so happy to get back in to the saddle with my blog friends by joining in on Everyday Rurality's
Here we go!
- Do you make New Years resolutions?
- What do you hope to accomplish this year?
- Tell me about your favorite place to think, create, or just relax.
- Are you a fan of old movies? (Like the ones that were originally black and white.)
- Tell me something that made you happy since our last porch visit. If you're new to the chats, tell me something good that has happened to you lately.
1. Resolutions...Yep! See yesterday's blog post.
2. I hope to accomplish a great deal, but mainly in my time, space, and weight management.
3. I love to think while mowing the yard, but I think during the winter and early spring months too. ;-) Walking gives me time to clear my head and sort out issues. I sometimes start thinking when I put my head on my pillow, but that is my least favorite time to think because it can lead to very little sleep!
4. LOVE the oldies. The Philadelphia Story is one of my favorites. Love Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn together.
5. Happiness happens when I spend time with my great nephew and my family, watch a community come together to help a school become more secure and a family rebuild after a fire, and happiness is also just taking a walk out to the barn or tool shed to have some "fluff" time with the newest kittens. Two of the three remaining ones are absolute puff-balls! There is something very therapeutic about purring kittens.....and a big ol' 12 year old cat when she plops in your lap. Not to be forgotten, I love that Sadie sits just outside the window of the sun room below me as I walk on the treadmill. She loves me. :-)
Now it's your turn. Time to share and join in the fun.