1. I can live with a cottage smaller than what we were expecting.
2. I can live with being "unplugged" for a week (Well I did have my cell, but the computer stayed off, and the iPad, after the power cord tore, stayed off too!)
3. I cannot live without a vacation that takes us away from the farm for a week. Ok, I could, but this was the best vacay in a while. We came back rested, and we didn't have to drive all day to get there.
4. I can live without seeing the ocean for a year......but I missed it.
5. I cannot live without playing cards! We had some great Skip-Bo, Phase 10, and Golf games of an evening.
6. I can live with going out in public wearing a bathing suit because I cannot miss going on all the water park slides with Bear.
7. I can live without documenting every moment with a picture. Sometimes, we just need to take a picture with our eyes and minds. I was really glad I left my big camera in the van when we went horseback riding!
8. I cannot live without hearing the laughter of my family.
9. I can live with staying close to the crazy, not in the middle of it. (Have you been to The Dells lately?)
10. I cannot live without seeing our family make good, long cherished memories.
We start up with school on Wednesday, and it will be Tink's last year at our wonderful little school. Bear is headed to 4th grade; our girls are growing up! It's now time to start balancing practice schedules with meetings and games. I'm sure I will blink, and it will be time to head back into the combine for harvest.
Have a great week! I'm going to go through what pictures I did take, and the ones Bear took, and we will share them soon.