1. I can come up with pretty good ideas when I am walking or mowing.
2. I love my kids, and by kids, I mean my former students. It was so great to spend time with TLHS Class of '90 at their reunion. They have grown into the wonderful adults I knew they would be. I am so proud of them! I think I will start going to these 20 year reunions for a while. It's so good to see the end result! ( I also love my two girls beyond measure!) Speaking of.......
3. Bear will NOT eat pasta, no matter what you call it. Tink will eat it, but she likes hers plain for the most part.
4. Both girls eat so slowly, then they are hungry about a half hour after they finish a meal.
5. I am surrounded by clutter, and it is time to declare WAR on it all.
6. The fair starts in two days! HELP! (Tall Guy and I are both on the fair board, Farm Bureau board, and he is also a member of our county SWCD (Soil and Water Conservation District), and I am not sure how we are going to be all the places we need to be at the appropriate times!) DANG!
7. Construction projects do not go as quickly as they do on Extreme Home Makeovers, but I will be patient, and we ARE making progress.
8. The movie 2012 really creeped me out!
9. When you have two accounts with one credit card company, it is easy to pay a bill to the wrong card. DANG!